Thursday, March 5, 2020

Odd Paper Dolls: Papercut Puppets

I don't remember playing with paper dolls as a child, but I do remember that I bid on some vintage ones at the very first auction I went to when I was in my teens. For some reason, they fascinated me. I feel the same way about the articulated paper dolls by Jennifer Linton except her's are way cooler.  Linton is a visual artist making animated videos and paper dolls. Her shop is Papercut Puppets.

Victorian Spiritualist Medium Paper Doll
Bessie & Bettie Conjoined Twins
Elsie The Bird-Headed Girl Articulated Puppet
Hermione Paper Puppet
Guro Nurse Puppet Kit
Lady Krampus Paper Puppet

You'll also find a limited edition BluRay of Linton's animated short "Wunderkammer."

Wunderkammer Animated Short

Linton's website has an amazing paper dollhouse for those of you that love miniatures. In fact, you must check out her entire website. I love her work!

1 comment: