Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Tiny Terror Tuesday: eBay Day

I know you won't believe it, but I do realize not everyone likes Etsy as their storefront. For the shopper, though, Etsy is so convenient. Today I'm breaking out of my box and heading over to eBay to see what catches my eye in Halloween miniatures for Tiny Terror Tuesday. Seller/Artist names are not as prominent on eBay and I'm going to skip them. Just click the link to find out more. Here we go!

Miniature Haunted House on Stand
Tiny Dish of Rotten Fruit
Hand Painted Miniature Fireplace
Tiny Skull Chandelier with Working Lights
Dollhouse Mortar & Pestle with Face
Cat L. Lassige Halloween Buffet
Miniature Embalming Fluid Set
Miniature Witch Boots
Miniature Hat on Skull
As you can see there are lots of great items on eBay. It's just bothers me that I can't find more artist information quickly. As collectors, we want to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment