Monday, February 24, 2020

Macabre Mix Monday

If you're new to Shivers of Delight, let me welcome you to Macabre Mix Monday where I show you pieces from a variety of different artists. In most posts, I feature one artist, but sometime I find great shops that don't have enough spooky items for a full post. Macabre Mix Monday is my way of making sure you don't miss a thing.

Needle Felted Bat from NS Timeless
Halloween Paper Cut from Pretty Paper Petal
Art Doll Witch from Nata Doll Art
The Angry Trick or Treater Taxidermy from Connie Munster
Needle Felted Bat from Misha2Smile
Needle Felted Devil Mouse from Happy Mouses
Mermaid Siamese Twins Art Doll from PotteryCase
Heart Silver Hand Ring with Red Garnet from Petite Bien
Sparkle Spider Tights from emteesee
There you have it. Go find your perfect piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment