Friday, January 3, 2020

Embroidered Darkness: Ink By Moonlight

I always think of winter as the time for stitching. I think that's because my grandmother who was a talented seamstress always put away her sewing machine in the summer because the room where she sewed was just too hot.
Iris de Andrade calls herself a free spirit; she probably sews year-round. 😉  I'm smitten with de Andrade's tiny embroidered pieces- especially the ones that can be worn. Her shop is called Ink By Moonlight and you'll also find stickers and tiny pillows in the shop.

Embroidered Bat Brooch
Baba Yaga's Hut Pendant
Petals the Ghost Brooch
The Catacombs at Night Embroidered Brooch
An Unwanted Bouquet Embroidered Pendant
Embroidered Mourning Eye with Crystal Tears
Beautiful! I need them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment