Friday, January 17, 2020

Cross Stitch Kits: Sheena Rogers Designs

I've been wanting to do needlework for some time now. My biggest obstacles are cats that must sleep on my lap whenever I get in a seated position, poor lighting, and how to thread a needle when you have a glass of wine in your hand. You may or may not have these same obstacles. I think I need a small project that doesn't take up a lot of room and that's why I like the cross stitch kits from Sheena Rogers Designs. The mini cushions are just the right size to tuck behind a creepy doll.

Sugar Skull Mini Cushion Kit
Hocus Pocus Mini Cushion Kit
Monster Party Mini Cushion Kit
Bump in the Night Mini Cushion Kit
Female Day of the Dead Skeleton Kit
Male Day of the Dead Skeleton Kit
Love Never Dies Skeletons Kit
I like these enough that I might just push the cats off of my lap. You didn't think I was giving up the wine, did you?

No comments:

Post a Comment