Tuesday, January 15, 2019

100 Day of the Macabre: Kickstarter Project

Sorry I've missed several posts the last few days. I've had the dreaded flu or some other nasty sickness that includes every bad symptom you can imagine. I'm still feeling a bit woozy, so I'm sharing a Kickstarter project with you today that looks interesting. It's already fully funded and the first stretch goal has been met.

I really can't tell you much about who is behind this project other than it is the writer and creator of the Bertram Fiddle Adventure Games by Rumpus Animation, Seb Burnett. What you'll get for the final product is a book called 100 Days of the Macabre that features black and white illustrations done in a sort of Victorian, gothic style and 50 one-page short stories.

The artist has already published a 100 Days of Mystery book and this one will be similar.



Head over to Kickstarter to read more about this project. It looks pretty cool and it's very affordable.

And now, it's time for my medications.

No comments:

Post a Comment