Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Victorian Inspired Scents

I've been wearing perfume more often lately. I think it's because I need to be surrounded by the scent of flowers since it's so dreary outside. The perfumes and colognes from The Parlor Apothecary are intriguing. The black bottles and ornate Victorian style labels would look nice on display and the names, well, they call to my dark side. Any goth would be proud to wear these.

Seance Perfume
Nocturnal Men's Cologne
Victorian Mourning Bath Salts
Grave Solid Perfume
Planchette Perfume
Victorian Mourning Soap
Follow the links to learn the ingredients that make up each scent.   I think a few of these scattered in our guest bathroom would be interesting. The Parlor Apothecary also carries Victorian mourning lockets and necklaces.

No comments:

Post a Comment