Monday, January 25, 2021

Warm Your Cold Dark Heart

Last night as I went to bed my husband asked me if I was cold. I replied to the effect that only in my heart- he added "and your soul too?" I'm sure all I needed was a warm, spooky quilt to soothe me. You need to sort of relish and sink into the Miserable Season to get through it and what finer way than with a handmade quilt?

Lost Thoughts Mosaic Quilt from Ironside Innovations

Forest Moon Art Quilt from Interior Art Quilts

Halloween Quilt from Hobble Creek Patchwork

Sugar Skull Quilt from Seams Like Fun by Kathy

Bubbling Cauldron Art Quilt from Moms Obsession

Ghost Throw Quilt from Off Kilter Quilts

Raise Your Self Worth Quilt Art from Tessa Perlow Inc.

The Tower Quilt from Tessa Perlow Inc.

Moon Man Art Quilt from Bug Girl Handmades

While you might not be able to wrap yourself up in all these quilts, I think they'll warm your cold, dark heart just a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment