Saturday, October 22, 2016

Bar None Halloween Room

We're already four days into The Thirteen Days of Halloween. It's Saturday, and that means it's time for a Halloween cocktail (actually every day is a good day for a Halloween cocktail- I'm not kidding anyone.) You have a special room for that, right? Well, I do. We've turned one of our tiny rooms off of the dining room into a bar area. It's permanently set for Halloween. Join me for a drink?



The cubby on the left is our tiny altar to New Orleans. The three vials contain earth, air, and water from the city we love.




The candle stand is from an old church. I found it at the Brimfield Flea Market. We always talk about alternating the candles with shots of whiskey. If you catch on fire, you lose.


The display cases houses pictures of our family members who have died. You can read about it  right here.





The ghosts that hang around the ceiling are ones I made from some sheer fabric. You can read about them on a post right here and more right here.


Can't think of a Halloween cocktail to mix? Click on the Tipple Tuesday category to the right and I'll have a few suggestions for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment