Friday, November 19, 2021

Fantasy Art Dolls for Dark Nights

The extended darkness we're experiencing, while I don't always love it, does make me think about otherworldly creatures. I can imagine (at 6pm...) while I'm in my pjs that there are multitudes of creatures roaming around my backyard- some I recognize, and some I can only imagine. 

The fantasy dolls from Shamanic Dolls are the creatures I think may be wandering about. They're perfectly mystical.

Magical Tree Spirit 

Horned Goddess

Forest Spirit

Magical Bat

Forest Deer

Spirit Doll

I tell you, if these creatures are wandering around my backyard, I'm going to be staying up a lot later so that I can frolic with them.

1 comment:

  1. Same here - especially the Horned Goddess. She is spellbindingly stunning!

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete