Monday, November 22, 2021

Creepy Christmas Mix

I'm just going to put this out there. I'm already having anxiety dreams about Christmas, so creepy Christmas cannot get any more real for me. You too? I find the only way to combat it is to laugh.

Frostbite the Snowman from WeeScone

Krampus Brooch from There Will Be Cute

Krampus Scene Silhouette from Frintd Fabrications

DIY Krampus Doll Sewing Kit from Silent Orchid Studio

Krampus Art Doll from Mercury and Magpie

Krampus Advent Calendar from Sniggle Sloth

Krampus Face Jug from WB Pottery

Krampus Giclee Print from Tim Campbell Art

Well, that should keep the nightmares at bay for a bit.

1 comment:

  1. I know that Frostbite is supposed to be a menacing figure - and no doubt a real life axe wielding snowman would be - but I find him kind of adorable.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete