Friday, November 26, 2021

Black Friday!

It's been a tradition since almost the inception of this blog that on Black Friday I post things in the image of the plague doctor. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would actually live through (so far) a plague. I have to say the selection of items to choose from has greatly improved. 

I think it's good luck though that I actually got a booster shot appointment this morning after days of trying to schedule one. So on with the Shivers of Delight Black Friday post. 

Plague Doctor Linocut Print from Haereticum

Plague Doctor Ceramic Mug from Stone Hands Clan

Leather Plague Doctor Key Chain from ASHcraft Workshop

Plague Doctor Doll from Atelier Marega Mask

Plague Doctor Mask Holder from Whidbey Makers Studio

Plague Doctor Ring from ArtULTIMA

Plague Doctor Doll from Cosy Dolls

We all need a bit of gallows humor to survive, but we also need to get vaccinated, wash our hands, and wear a mask. 

1 comment:

  1. That we do indeed! These are marvellous items one and all. The "Plague Apparel" mask holder is properly fantastic.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete