Friday, July 17, 2020

It's Back In Stock!

I'm interrupting this regularly scheduled Halloween art post to let you know that the must-have summer hat of the season from Witching Hour Baby is back in stock! I was so excited when I looked at my email this morning notifying me that the Strange & Unusual Black Straw Hat could be mine that I squealed with delight. Anyone who loves Beetlejuice needs this hat.


By 5:30 AM this morning I had purchased my hat. Don't delay on this one because I have a feeling they're going to sell out fast again. And while you're in the shop, take a look around. There are lots of baby, toddler, and kids clothes for the Goth family, but you'll also find some cool adult clothing as well. Let's have a look.

Ghost Cardigan

Weirdo T-shirt

Bat Finger Puppet

Goth Hair Clip

Pumpkin Patch Posse Enamel Pin

This is a great shop to bookmark because you just might need to find a baby gift for a strange and unusual family- we all know one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment