Monday, December 10, 2018

Creepiest Christmas Cards

I did a double take when I first saw the Christmas cards from Creepy Jenny Doll.  I stared, laughed, and then shivered. The photographer for these creepy cards, Debbie, says that she loves "to create art that makes people stop and stare." Mission accomplished I'd say. Her quiet photos of dolls around a Christmas tree are enough to give you nightmares. And why? They're just dolls, right? These have to be the creepiest cards I've seen.

Creepy Jenny and Her Friends Card
Fa La La Christmas Card
Creepy Christmas Card
Creepy Angel Card
Creepy Holiday Invitation
Happy Holidays Card
These dolls remind me of the zombies we can become during the holidays- going through the motions without anything even registering.  Scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment