Friday, December 14, 2018

Christmas Yeti!

For the past few years I've been collecting Yeti, Abominable Snowmen, Bumbles- you know what I'm talking about. I decided that traditional Christmas decorations just didn't look right in our house, so I've gone with a theme of winter monsters which includes Krampus and the Grinch. It's a thing.

Here are a few pieces I'm looking at to enhance our holidays.
Yeti Pillow Cover from Jeff Granito Art
Yeti Monsta Pin from Susuten
Jack the Abominable Snowman from Doodle Dollies
Christmas Yeti Sculpture from Janell Berryman
Yeti Pin from Wild Whimsy Woolies
Pair of Plush Yeti Monsters from Cryptid and Creatures
Yeti Enamel Pin from Queenies Cards

The best thing about collection winter monsters is that I don't feel the need to put them away till spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment