Friday, April 6, 2018

Wickedly Cool Hood Ornaments

My husband and I take great pride in the fact that we drive small, un-hip cars. We think it's funny to imagine adding things like large tires or perhaps a sharks fin to them to make them stand out a little. Even better, I think, would be to add an awesomely cool hood ornament.

David Guleserian (Carolina, RI) has just what I want and think you need too. Guleserian makes lead-free pewter car hood ornaments that feature things like bats, zombies, and skulls. Our 2002 Toyota Echo (284,000 miles- not bragging- yes I am) would look smashing with a skull hood ornament. I just have to convince my husband.

The shop is CarHoodOrnaments. That should be easy to remember!

skull hood ornament, novelty hood ornament
Old School Harley Biker Skull
skull car hood ornament, novelty car hood ornament
Bat on a Skull Hood Ornament
witch car hood ornament, novelty car hood ornament
Evil Witch 
zombie car hood ornament, novelty car hood ornament
Zombie Head on a Stake
gargoyle car hood ornament, novelty car hood ornament
Gargoyle Hood Ornament
skull car hood ornament, novelty car hood ornament
Flaming Skull

I just asked my husband if we could get the Gargoyle. He said "no." Kill joy. In case you like these and don't want to put one on your car, I added a cork to the screw and make one into a bottle stopper. 


No comments:

Post a Comment