Monday, April 2, 2018

Haunted Houses & Monsters

Haunted house images always catch my eye. The darker and moodier they look, the more I'm drawn to them. Having a background in historic preservation means that I've walked through many abandoned old houses, but I never really found that haunting atmosphere- a lot of character, some old magazines, and a bird's nest in an old purse were more typical. I never saw any sign of a monster.

Colin Richards (Mars, PA) has some really creepy prints of haunted houses that I love. He also loves to draw monster and aliens. If you're in the market for some new horror art visit Colin Richards Art.

haunted house, horror illustration
The Hanging House
haunted house, horror illustration
Haunted House
cemetery horror illustration
Graveyard Path
zombie, horror illustration
Zombie Graveyard Walker
vampire,  horror illustration
Count Dracula with Wolves
aliens, ufo, horror illustration
Invasion of the Astro Brains
If you like his style, check out his Deviant Art page. You'll find lots of colorful prints there.

No comments:

Post a Comment