Friday, June 30, 2017

Magical Home Decor

I love changing out accessories in our home. They can transform an entire room in a blink of the eye. It's kind of magical- at least my husband thinks so when it takes him two weeks to notice the change.

If you'd like to bring a little magic into your house, I advise you to check out Cutting Edge Design Co. This shop has accessories that "bring magic, positivity and a little sass" to your home. I love the wall banners, divination tools, and canvas pouches; the t-shirts made me giggle.

Psychic Readings Wall Banner
Tarot/Altar Cloth
Cotton Canvas Lumbar Pillow
T-shirt
Kitchen Towel 
Pillow
Zippered Bag
Actually, just about everything in this shop makes me giggle. A little humor in the darkest gothic room is just what we need.


No comments:

Post a Comment