Thursday, June 1, 2017

Green Gypsies' Haunting Miniatures

If you've been reading this blog for awhile, you know that I really want to renew my childhood passion for decorating a doll house. Well, if you're an adult you call them "miniatures." I have a fixer-upper doll house that was given to me by a friend and I'm very slowly working to turn it into a haunted funeral home. My plan is to have two funeral parlors in the downstairs rooms with a secret seance room. I think the upstairs rooms will become a waiting room for ghosts getting ready to move on to the afterlife and perhaps a witch's workshop. I'm still working that out.

In the meantime, I'm shopping for items to decorate the house. Green Gypsies calls itself a "purveyor of whit and whimsy." Many of the items in the shop are "green" in the sense that they are recycled items. Not everything is miniature, but that's where my attention is drawn.

Miniature Ouija Board Door Mat for Fortune Teller Dollhouse or Playscale
Miniature Ouija Board Door Mat
Tiny Ouija Board
There are lots of fun pieces to look at in the Green Gypsies shop. And you know, it's never too late to have a doll house of your own.


No comments:

Post a Comment