Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Inky Halloween

Andrew LaBarbera is making whimspookal Halloween art that I fancy. His drawings are in pen and ink and capture the mystery of Halloween. Witches and pumpkins fill the page and the intricate lines of the pen add some tension.

His drawing, Ghost Dream, could have come straight from my memory. Did I ever tell you about the time I was falling asleep and heard my door slowly open and when I opened my eyes to see if one of the cats was coming in I saw a dark shadowy figures gliding toward my bed. Yep. Not joking.

LaBarbera's shop is Artwork by LaBarbera. These prints and will keep Halloween (and your nightmares) present for you the entire year.

Ghost Demon
Scarecrow and Crow
Ghost Graveyard
Witches & Pumpkins
Headless Horseman
Werewolf
Of course I'm going to have to purchase a print of Ghost Dream. I hope something tickles your fancy too.


1 comment:

  1. Hello. I am Andrew LaBarbera who create the artwork you kindly and generously blogged about. I just came across this blog now and wanted to say thank you.

    ReplyDelete