Thursday, March 9, 2017

Chillingly Delightful Art Dolls

< Sorry we didn't get to connect yesterday. I decided to go silent on International Women's Day in support of all the women who don't have a voice around the world. I'm fortunate to be able to say what I want, when I want, even when I'm babbling nonsense. I would explode if I was stifled. I hope you have a voice. >


On with the show! Chris Andrews makes some pretty awesome dolls. His genre is horror, Halloween and fantasy, and his creations are what you might expect- frightening. They have spidery limbs, vicious teeth, and an evil disposition. I love them. What more is there to say? Oh! His shop is called chrisandrescreations.

Edward Grey Inspired Vampire
Papa Legba Voodoo Man
Faux Taxidermy Werewolf
Scarecrow Pumpkin Demon
Halloween Death Bird
Plague Doctor
The Engineer from Hellraiser

There are over a hundred chillingly-delightful sculptures in this collection. Visit the shop to see them all. Forgot to tell you there are masks too. Creepy, creepy masks.


No comments:

Post a Comment