Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Mr. Bony's Nurse Folk Art

If you've been following this blog for awhile you'll have noticed that I lean toward folk art and whimspookal items more than the overtly gory. Gore often comes from violence and I've got no time for that. With that in mind, I bring you Mr. Bony's Nurse. The artist calls herself Nurse Linda on her website and in interviews and appears to want to be anonymous. Maybe she is really a ghost.

You can purchase Nurse Linda's work at her website above or on Etsy.

Halloween Family Riding Coffin Candy Container
Radish on Rat Pull Toy
 Warlock on Halloween Clock
Skeleton Mom & Baby on Doll Head
Devil on Crow Pull Toy
Devil with Zombie Marionette Candy Box

These paper maché sculptures are highly detailed. Make sure you click on the links to see them up close. It looks like the website is fairly new. I hope Nurse Linda add events so we know where she'll be showing. I'd love to see these in person.


No comments:

Post a Comment