Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Masks: Fantasy Via Nymla

Caroline Eklund is a Swedish artist who creates magical woodland and fantasy items. Her masks are enchanting. That's what I spied first. These are heirloom pieces that you'll save up for and then pass down to your little magical creatures, but they're well worth it. Once upon a time, I used to be feel bad about staying home and watching tv on the weekends so I would wear a fancy ballgown. It made it a little more special, like an event. I think Eklund's masks deserve to be worn on a daily basis as well. I don't have a problem with that. Visit Eklund shop Nymla on Etsy.

Glowing Mushroom Boar Mask
Mossy Bird Mask
Beaded Wolf Skull Mask
Twin Bird Skull Pendant
Nattmara Tote Bag
Conjoined Birds in an Egg
I'm swooning over the masks right now. The wild board mask with a ballgown would suit me I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment