Friday, February 10, 2017

Deadly Drawer Pulls

It's usually about this time of year when I start looking around the house for something to redecorate. I think it's because the days are getting longer and the dust is more visible. Our kitchen is on my list, but we don't have the funds to do a big make-over so, I started looking at the knobs on our cabinets. Our interior style walks a fine line between cartoons and death. That led me to these whimspookal cabinet knobs.

Dia de los Muertos Skull Stoneware Knobs by ArtCraftHome
Skull Cabinet Knob by FrankieDChaos
Skull Cabinet Pull by FrankieDChaos
Devil Skull Drawer Pull by SkullOut
Skull Drawer Pull by SkullOut
Railroad Spike Skull Drawer Pull by 1124Blacksmithing
Glass Skull Drawer Knobs by HookAndKnob
Bird Skull Cabinet Knobs by BlueBayerDesignNYC
Anatomical Heart Cabinet Hardware by BlueBayerDesignNYC

I like all of these and could see them scattered throughout our house. The heart knobs on the medicine cabinet would be fun. I've even used knobs like these on the walls to hang pictures. Just add some black silk ribbon to hang your frame and it's smashing.


No comments:

Post a Comment