Thursday, February 2, 2017

Bedraggled Face Pottery

Lucky Stadley was the last of thirteen children and though she says her mom wanted to name her Quits and her dad wanted to name her Caboose, she ended up with Lucky. I think I'd like this family.  Stadley was born in Georgia which is a region where face jug pottery is popular and has had a long tradition.  I fell in love with her bowls and planters the instant I saw them. The Monstrosity Face Jugs are incredible. Do your shopping at Something Lucky 13.

Monstrosity Face Jug
Egg White Separator
Large Yarn Bowl
Shot Glasses
Candle Oil Lamp
Pumpkin Mug
Witch Wall Planter
I'm not joking when I say there are over 350 unique pieces in this shop. It is spectacular. I don't know how I'm ever going to choose just one.  I really love that Stradley's pieces are usable and not just for gazing at. These are a must see.


No comments:

Post a Comment