Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Knitting for Halloween

I can knit a straight scarf- one color. That's about it. I'm ashamed to say I've never been able to follow a knitting pattern. That means if I want to attempt to knit any of the adorable Halloween figures designed by Tatyana Korobkova I had better start now to insure it gets finished by October. Korobkova provides knitting patterns for all kinds of stuffed dolls. Her shop is called Denizas Toy Joys.

Jolly  Skeleton
Halloween Ghost
Skeleton Black Cat
Pumpkins
Waldorf Witches
If you really wouldn't think of attempting to make one of these, then you should browse Korobkova's second shop of finished dolls. There aren't many Halloween items at the moment, but I'm sure you could request one.

These make great winter projects. Just think how happy you'll be in October when you have some cute figures to give out as gifts.


No comments:

Post a Comment