Friday, December 9, 2016

Hibernacula: Winter Dwelling

The Latin word for "winter dwelling" is Hibernacula. That's also the name of a jewelry artist collective in Brooklyn and the pieces they're making are stunning. Each piece vibrates with old world magic. Lately I'm fascinated by hands. I'll start there.


Jurassic Mother Juramaia Sinesis Fossil Pendant
Green Man Pendant
Death Mask Pendant
Sacred Serpent Ring
Heart of the Forest Pendant
Felis
If you find these pieces speak to you then head over to the shop immediately! There are hundreds of designs and collections that include pentacles, spirits and spells, animal spirits and much more. Best of all theses pieces are affordable. The shop carries pendants for the most part, though there are some rings. I firmly believe that men should wear more necklaces, so men, shop away. I remember a young man in my past who wore pearls and it was very sexy.


No comments:

Post a Comment