Monday, December 12, 2016

Christmas Ghosts

The best know Christmas ghost story is Dicken's A Christmas Carol. It gives us not one, but four ghosts. Dickens introduces us to Jacob Marley and the ghosts of Christmas Past, Present, and Yet to Come. Next year I'm putting ghosts on my porch and in the trees for my holiday decor.

I also need to add more ghosts to my decorations inside so, I'm eyeing these lovelies.

Vintage Byers 1987 Marley's Ghost
Uneek Doll Designs Ghost of Christmas Past
Uneek Doll Designs: Jacob Marley
Jacob Marley ornament by DesignBCC
Tree Specter by Scream Dimension
Jacob Marley by KenFolks
Ghost by Lalkownia Dolls

A collection of ghosts surrounded by candles is just the thing I need. I can feel my credit card clawing it's way out of my wallet.


No comments:

Post a Comment