Friday, November 25, 2016

Horka Dolls

The Christmas Shopping Season has officially begun in the States today. Be careful out there and don't knock anyone over. It's not worth it to give a gift that has already been infused with pain and suffering.

I'm avoiding the hassle and staying home today. Instead I'll make lists and one of those lists will be for me. I've been a very good girl this year. I'll be adding Horka Dolls to my list (not sure I've been that good, but worth a shot). Horka Dolls are made by Klaudia Gaugier. She has a few for sale at her Etsy shop, but it you haven't been good enough for Santa to bring you one, you can always ask for a t-shirt.  We've all been that good. T-shirts and phone covers are available at CupSell.com.

Funek
Chantal
Pilar
T-shirt/Phone Image
Tank Top
Cellphone Cover
We need to keep the mystery and spookiness in Christmas. 


No comments:

Post a Comment