Thursday, November 17, 2016

Christine Altmann Is Everywhere

I really don't know how I haven't come across Christine Altmann before this. Altmann is a full-time Halloween artist and she is on every art site that I regularly visit. I don't get it. How have I not seen her work? It's embarrassing.

She must have assistance, because I can't imagine where she finds the time to create art if she is also managing that many different shops.  She is on Etsy, Zazzle, Society6, Deviant Art, Craftsy -  I could probably find more.  If she doesn't have help and is looking for an online-presence manager, I'm available - just saying.

Altmann's art is highly detailed and harkens back to an era where Halloween was all pumpkins, witches, and ghosts. I love the traditional colors and boldness of her work. Her paintings remind me of what I loved about Halloween as a child.

The one thing I didn't find was where you can purchase her original art work. In her shops you'll find high-quality prints on everything from canvas, to notebooks, to pillows, to phone cases, to sneakers and more. I'm surprised she hasn't printed on a car. I'd be in line to order that. Did I mention the cross stitch patterns?

For the sake of my fingers, I'm showing you a few prints that represent her work- they're all on Etsy. Do yourself a favor if you like her style and check out all the links to her work above. It's pretty awesome.


Happy Halloween
Halloween Bonfire
Reading The Tea
The Collector
Home to Broomtree
The Scarecut

I'm a little overwhelmed by the vast number of items Altmann's work can be printed on. How would one choose? I must say though, that I'm leaning toward these sneakers.

No comments:

Post a Comment