Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Afterlight Clothing

You might say you have too many t-shirts, but you're only kidding yourself. There is always another one, the last one, you have to have. Afterlight Clothing has some whimspookal t-shirts that I think I want and I rarely wear t-shirts. I still buy them. You see how this works? It's a sickness. Shirts come in men's and women's style and tank tops are also an option.

Zombie Cat
Dead Tarot Card
Haunted House
Flying Saucers
Black Forest
Fairy Tale Book

Does anyone know the history of the t-shirt? Wikipedia says that the first t-shirts were issued to soldiers as undergarments during the Spanish-American War in 1913 and the word t-shirt became part of the English language by the 1920s. I don't know how accurate that is, but how would we broadcast our identity without them?


No comments:

Post a Comment