Thursday, October 13, 2016

Temporary Tattoos for Halloween

It's hard for me to believe that I'm not making a Halloween costume this year. Since we're not having a party at our house, and none of my friends are hosting a party (?!), and I'm really beyond the sexy-costume-bar-scene, what's a Halloween Queen to do? I suppose I'll just have to create a simple costume for trick-or-treat night.

I like the idea of using temporary tattoos for my make-up. I've never been good at doing Halloween make-up. The lines are always crooked and it smears on one side. Instead of looking scary, I usually just look drunk. The temporary tattoos from Siideways look pretty good to me right now.

Dripping Blood Eyes
Bride of Frankenstein Stitch
Realistic Eye Set
Broken Doll
Poison Ivy
Halloween Tree and Cemetery
Halloween House
Hocus Pocus
There are hundreds of wonderful tattoos in the shop. I love them all. Browse through them today and order now so that they'll arrive when you need them. Halloween is just around the corner!


No comments:

Post a Comment