Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Impressive Walking Canes

I have this idea for making walkers (those things that people use to help them keep balance when they don't walk well) more user-friendly. Many of the people I know who need to use them don't want to because they make them look like an invalid. Well, what if the front of the walkers had a design of flames shooting up them, or a castle wall, or a wrought iron balcony? I'd want to use one!

Until I can figure out how to make that happen, the next best thing is an impressive walking cane. There are plenty to be found and I especially like the walking canes being designed by GCArtis.  They're spooktacular.

Fairy Dragon Claw Cane
Skull Cane
Egyptian Skull Cane
Bronze Effect Cane
Raven and Skull Cane
Cobra and Skull Cane

If I needed a cane to walk, I think I would have several. You need one for different outfits and moods after all. These canes are nice to have even if you don't need one. I like the idea of being to shove the crowds away with an impressive walking cane, but maybe that's just me.


No comments:

Post a Comment