Thursday, October 6, 2016

Halloween Art Dolls from Bethany Lynn Originals

I don't know how I'm going to be able to show you all the wonderful items out there before Halloween. I guess that's why Halloween lasts all year for me. The inspired art keeps on being made whether it's October or not. Why waste our money on the plastic stuff that shows up for a few weeks every year?

Bethany Lynn McCotter is an artist who, now that she is retired, can spend her time year-round making wonderful sculptures and art dolls. She has a limited amount of Halloween inspired items in her shop Bethany Lynn Originals, though so, move quickly.

Witch 
Pumpkin Headed Witch
Witch
Three Frightened Witches garland
Halloween Spider Tussie Mussie 
Pumpkin Halloween Box
You really need to go to McCotter's shop to see the details on these pieces. They're fabulous. I'm haunted by the witches.


No comments:

Post a Comment