Tuesday, September 13, 2016

T-shirts for the Cryptozoologist

Just because something is pseudoscience doesn't make it any less fun. I want to believe. The t-shirt designs from Maiden Voyage Clothing fit the bill. They take legendary monsters and give them a bit of authenticity. We're talking just a little bit here. The necessary "wink" is not included and will be dependent on you to procure.

Cryptozoology Tracking Society
Bigfoot: Seeing is Believing
Bizarre Tourism Department
Campfire Ghost Stories
Only You Can Protect Cryptid Wildlife
Flatwoods Monster Patch
(Look! It's our friend from yesterday)
Track Don't Trap Patch

I love these designs! I especially like that they glow in the dark. I may have to buy an extra-large t-shirt and turn it into a skirt. That's how much I love them.


No comments:

Post a Comment