Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Strange & Macabre from Abigail Larson

I surprised I haven't come across the work of Abigail Larson much sooner. Not only does she illustrate books and designs dark, lush prints, she has designed a beer bottle label for Triple Crossing Brewing and a wine bottle label for the Vincent Price Signature Wine Collection. Larson even had an interview with Fluevog- my favorite shoe company!  Were have I been?

Her latest endeavor is illustrating H. P. Lovecraft's "The Cats of Ulthar." You can pre-order it now from Amazon with a release date of November 15th.   Done.

The Cats of Ulthar, Illustrations by Abigail Larson

And, it keeps coming: Larson has also collaborated with Dellamorte & Co (love them, of course, too) to create several E. A. Poe figures.
Dellamorte & Co: Edgar Allen Poe Statue
You and I can purchase her macabre prints at Society6. Which also means t-shirts, mugs, and heck, maybe a shower curtain! Yep, there are several shower curtains.

Ghosts! Shower Curtain
Poison T-shirt
All Hallows Read Mug
Autumn: Art Print
Edgar Allen Poe: Art Print
Red Riding Hood: Art Print
The Moon Bog: Art Print

Oh, I can tell this is going to get very expensive. I have a lot of catching-up to do. Please take some time to explore Abigail Larson. I don't think you'll be disappointed, but you might be a bit more broke.


No comments:

Post a Comment