Monday, September 19, 2016

Pillow Talk

Last night, I finally started playing with my Halloween decor inside the house. I took the doors off of the display cabinet so everything was more visible and started strategically placing Halloween art around the house. I'm getting excited.

I realized in the midst of this that I needed some new pillow covers that reflect the Halloween season. I think UrbanElliot may be the right place to start my search.
Morticia Addams Quote
Halloween decor
Halloween Cafe
Halloween decor
Spider Web
Halloween Decor
Steampunk Ribs
Halloween Decor
Crown with Crown
Halloween Decor
Halloween Skeleton
The pillows are available in nine different colors. 


There are many other Halloween themed covers in the shop so look around for one that speaks to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment