Thursday, September 15, 2016

Gothic Dolls from Dovile Doll Art

Gothic fairy tales are the stuff of my dreams and I adore the art dolls that Dovile is creating. Each doll is made entirely by hand - no sewing machines or molds. Her shop is called Dovile Doll Art and is filled with many characters you might find in a fairy tale. I'm featuring the darker sculptures, but you will find many joyful dolls as well. They're all delightful.

Wednesday Addams
Morticia Addams
Skary Doll Brooch
Gothic Doll Brooch
Halloween Art Doll
Macabre Art Doll Brooch

I have been watching this shop for sometime. The dolls are so beautifully crafted and I wanted to make sure there were enough dark sculptures to fit the theme of this blog. You would laugh to see how excited I was when I checked in yesterday and saw all of these spooky sculptures. The artist is located in Lithuania so order now for Halloween!



1 comment:

  1. Thank you Jori very much. I share your blog and your work.

    ReplyDelete