Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Miss Mayhem Studios

Anyone who calls themselves Miss Mayhem is a friend of mine without ever meeting. (My husband likes to call me the Jor-nado)  Cait Zeller is the artist behind Miss Mayhem Studios and she is an illustrator and comic artist with more than a touch of the dark side. There is a very cheerful aura to her dark characters, however. Her use of bubblegum colors give the strong, don't-mess-with-me, female super hero a touch of playfulness. She sells her work on Etsy, of course.

Bad Witch
Ladies of the Dark
X-Files
Mayhem Tarot Deck
Granddaughters of Witches Print and T-Shirt
Bowie Cat Enamel Pin
You can catch Zeller and her artwork at the Baltimore Comic Con September 2-4 and at the Alamo Comic Con September 26-28. Tell her I said "Hi!" if you see her (she won't know who I am, but don't let that stop you.)


No comments:

Post a Comment