Friday, August 26, 2016

Halloween Wardrobe Rule Breaker

So, yesterday I said that my number one rule about a Halloween wardrobe was that it needed to be subtle. I don't want to look like I'm wearing a costume every day. But then I found Raw Bone Studio and realized rules are meant to be broken. The proprietor of this lovely shop is Robin Romain. Besides fantastic clothing from photo-realistic fabric, she also creates umbrellas, pillows, shower curtains and felt hand-embroidered sugar skull ornaments.

Sugar Skull Skater Dress
Vintage Halloween Masks Skater Dress
Doll Head Leggings
Robots Umbrella
Halloween Garland
Plush Felt Sugar Skull Garland
Black Cheshire Cat Felt Patch
Hand Embroidered Sugar Skull Ornament
I want everything in this shop! I can just imagine myself wearing that vintage Halloween mask skater dress with a sweater or sewing one of her patches on my sweater- or both. Go ahead, break my rules. I do it all the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment