Thursday, July 7, 2016

Catacomb Culture

It's always good to keep a source for decorative bone lamps in your back pocket. You never know when you're going to need one. Catacomb Culture on Etsy has macabre bone decor that I'm sure Morticia Addams and her friends would covet. I consider myself an FOM (friend of Morticia.)

The bones are cast from molds and treated with paints and stains to look authentic. No actual humans were used in the making of these items. Except the artist, who we must assume is human.

This amazing chandelier can be bought with a suitcase full of cold, hard cash. I'm looking through my suitcases now. The smaller lamps need only a wallet or a credit card.

Chandelier of the Royals
Lamp of the Baron
Lamp of the Sovereign
Spine of the Princess
Spine Candle
Vertebrae Shot Tube Holder
Lamp of the 4 Baronets

Now, if I can just lug my suitcase to the post office I'll be all set.

No comments:

Post a Comment