Wednesday, July 13, 2016

A Second Look at Caryn Drexl

I have talked about Caryn Drexl's photographs before (blog post), but it's been awhile since I check in with her blog and shop and I'm so happy I did. Besides surreal, conceptual photography, Drexl is also creating mixed-media pieces. I'm really fascinated by her work.

Drexel has recently signed up at Patreon. In case you're unfamiliar with Patreon, it's a crowd-funding service that hooks up artists with patrons. It's a great way to support your favorite artists and be one of the first to learn about their newest creations.

Take a look at what she is up to now.

Cada: mixed-media art doll
Sweet Little (batty) Betty
The Anesthesia Inhaler
All That Is Clear
It is in the Eye
Haggard

Drexl's pieces take my breath away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment