Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Tipple Tuesday: Round the Campfire

We haven't had a Tipple Tuesday in awhile and I thought I'd continue the theme "around the campfire" from yesterday. I'm also including a ghostly brownie recipe that looks bewitching.

Imagine the marshmallow garnish in this drink is a ghost Peeps. 

Campfire Mock Root Beer Float

1 Can of Root Beer
1.5 oz Marshmallow Vodka

Pour Vodka and Root Beer over ice
Garnish with a marshmallow
recipe courtesy of Home Trends Magazine

I've had this brownie recipe sitting in my Pinterest board for quite awhile. It's time it saw the light of day (or the light of the campfire.) It's perfect for ghost story time and reminds me of S'mores.

(mom foodie)
I won't repeat the recipe here, but I highly encourage you to visit Mom Foodie for the step-by-step instructions. They look delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment