Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Mugs That Make an Impression

I don't usually drink my beer out of a mug, but I would seriously consider it if I had one from Kachaktano Mugs. These are some serious drinking mugs. Don't even think of putting some fruity beer in them. Kachaktano mugs need an Imperial Stout. Don't worry, they also make coffee mugs, but no caramel mocha coffee, please- unless you add some whiskey.

This would make a great Fathers' Day gift. Dad will look awesome drinking out of one of these while watching Game of Thrones or The Walking Dead.
Dragon and Skull Beer Mug
Cthulhu Beer Mug
Zombie Beer Mug
Dragon Beer Mug
Skull Coffee Mug
Pirate Coffee Mug
These are great mugs for the office as well. No one is going to mess with you if you walk into a meeting with one of these. Unless you work in IT, that is. Somehow, I don't think it will have the same effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment