Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Lil' Poe Goth Dolls

Doll artist Anne Marie Gibbons is prolific. Her original Lil' Poe dolls are sold weekly on Ebay and sell out fast. I don't know how she does it. Gibbons dolls are creepy sweet and look so sad. I love them. After she lists a doll on Ebay she posts an announcement on her Facebook page. I can just imagine her followers jumping across the coffee table to get their credit cards. (Am I the only one who does that?)

The dolls I'm going to show you have already been sold, but I hope it will prompt you to follow Gibbons on her Facebook page so that you're ready when the next one comes up for sale. I love the names that she gives her dolls.

Selina Crestfallen
Miss Persephone Teal Vampire
Voda Murfkin Mermaid Monster
Penny Savesalot
Young Morticia
Nightmare Before Christmas
There are hundreds of dolls to look at on Gibbons blog. Take some time to browse. I think you'll become a fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment