Monday, April 18, 2016

Tattoos for the Timid

I'm one of those people who love tattoos on other people but have none myself. I'm not afraid it will hurt, I just can't decide what kind of tattoo I'd like to wear for the rest of my life. Granted "the rest of my life" is getting shorter by the minute, so you'd think the decision wouldn't be that overwhelming.

I do know one thing, if - when I get a tattoo it will be in a place where I can see it. A tattoo on my back or behind my ear will only cause me to throw my back out twisting around to look at it in a mirror.  

In the mean time, I think I may try out some tattoos on my legs with these very cool stockings from Tattoo Socks. There are many companies selling these at the moment, but Tattoo Socks has some very devilish designs that I like.

Jellyfish
Octopus
Fish Bone
Lost in Space
Day of the Dead Garters
Skeletons
7 Deadly Sins
There are many more offerings in their shop. The stockings come in a variety of colors and sizes. Take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment