Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Some Scary Auctions

I like the idea of going to live actions, but I don't do it very often. There is a lot of sitting around eating bad food waiting for the perfect item and then a quick flurry of anxiety and excitement when you see it and the bidding starts. It reminds me of baseball, come to think of it. I don't really like baseball. I guess that's why I prefer online auctions.

Every once in awhile I like to check in at Live Auctioneers. It's like shopping on Ebay without all the stuff no one needs. I believe there is a connection between Live Auctioneers and Ebay though, so that's why they're similar. Today I typed in the search words "mourning", "witch", "ghost", and a few other words that now I don't remember. These are some of the items currently available that caught my eye.

c.1675 Post Medieval Gold Skull Ring
"The Witch 1947" Oil Painting by Leonora Carrington
The Addams Family Haunted Mansion
(Rare) Story by Stephen King in 3 Parts
1 oz. Silver Bar with Skull and Bones
Coin-operated Fortune Telling Arcade Machine

You can throw search words in all day and find loads of interesting things. You might learn a thing or two as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment