Friday, April 8, 2016

Memento Mori Jewelry by Christine Mighion

I feel like I've been posting a lot of jewelry lately, but I keep discovering designers that are creating beautiful pieces using skulls. Christine Mighion works in Indiana and is inspired by what she sees in nature. Her work is charming and delicate, and would be perfect for the Queen of Fairies or any of her court. We of the darker world will find Mighion's Memento Mori line most suitable.
Earrings with Diamonds and Garnet
Necklace with Diamond and Watermelon Tourmaline
Grey Pearl Skull Open Hoop Earrings
Pearl Skull Necklace with Champagne Diamond
Pearl and Amethyst Skull Earrings
Pearl and Pink Sapphire Skull Ring

I would love to wear any one of the pieces. I'm going to keep my eye on this artist. I think I need to start collecting more jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment