Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Drinking & Divination

Oh my gosh. Two of my favorite things joined together in one perfect product. Tarot of Cocktails by Katy Seibel is a project on Kickstarter right now and as of this writing we only have 58 hours to buy, buy, BUY!

Ok, so Ms. Seibel says that the cards are more about drinking than divination, but I think you can use them as you like. Dealers choice.  Each set contains 30 cards with original drawings (not necessarily aligned to the traditional major or minor arcana) on one side and original cocktail recipes on the other. How divine!

The cards are already designed and just need to be printed. The project has already far exceed its goal and looking into my crystal ball I predict the risk of a failed project is pretty low here.



Out of the way! Me first.

No comments:

Post a Comment