Thursday, February 18, 2016

Vladimir's Art

Done. My next cat is going to be named Vladimir. And when he asks why, I'll tell him it's because I fell in love with Vladimir Stankovic's art. I think you'll like it too. Stankovic is attracted to science and fantasy which combine to create some delightful little monsters. He lives in Odense, Denmark which sounds like the place of dark fairy tales to me. The shop you need to visit is Vladimirsart on Etsy.

Miss Cactus
Moth Queen
Debitum Naturae
Quarrel at the Ball
Anticipation of the Little Bride
Jersey Devil
The Grey I
Flight of the Dusk Creature

These are fascinating to look at. Don't you think? There are many, many more so, I strongly encourage you to take a look at his shop. And, while you're at it, you should probably head over to Facebook for Vladimir Stankovic's page.

No comments:

Post a Comment